A taste worthy of your palate comes with its elegant appearance and exquisite smell. The harmony of eggplant and tahini has never been so seductive.
If you have prepared your fried bread, this appetizer recipe is at your disposal so that you can enjoy this taste . Roll up your sleeves for the delicious recipe and head to the kitchen. Good luck to you already!
Ingredients for Mutebbel Recipe
- 2piecebelt eggplant
- 1/2water glasstahini
- onepinchground red pepper
- 1/2piecejuice of lemon
- 1/2tea cupolive oil
- onepinchroasted sesame
- 2tablespoonolive oil
It is easy to complete the missing materials at a discount.
Fresh and discounted products for your orders from the butcher on Mondays, vegetables and fruits on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, nuts on Fridays, fish on Saturdays, and spices on Sundays, with Yemeksepeti Market and Yemeksepeti Mahalle , all the ingredients are at your door in minutes!
How to make Mütebbel Recipe?
- Make holes in the eggplants with a knife and turn them over high heat on the stove.Roast until soft.
- Put the roasted eggplants in a bowl, cover them and let them rest for 5 minutes, then peel them.
- Chop the peeled eggplants with a knife and mash them.
- Take the eggplants in a deep bowl and put all the remaining ingredients on top and mix. Continue mixing until the mixture becomes helical.
- Take it on a gruesome serving platter. Place the peeled, seeded and diced tomatoes in the middle. Serve sprinkled with some chopped parsley, olive oil and roasted sesame seeds. Enjoy your meal.